Shiny, believes nutrition is the key to success- personal, professional, and physical. The goal of all her consultation and guidance, is to make her clients understand their body and its needs and to ensure they meet their nutrition objectives in a safe and effective manner. Her mission is to share the transformative power of REAL FOOD. And that is EXACTLY what she has done.
KEY ASSIGNMENTS :
- Consultant of HAP Badminton Academy of Excellence, Rupa Tennis Academy
- Lecturer in sports nutrition- Department of Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine- Sri Ramachandra University (2009-2017)
- Key nutritionist in running Initial nutrition assessments for cricketers and overseeing menu for India Cricket League players in the year 2007
- Consultant and senior trainer with Fitness One – fitness studio, 2006
- Served as a sports nutritionist for Chemplast Cricket Team, First Division team – 2006-2007.
- Sports nutritionist – Fitness Foundation Academy – sports clinic by Dr. Kannan Pugazhendhi in YMCA College of Physical Education,Chennai.
- Part time lecturer in JBAS College ( certificate program in sports nutrition), YMCA college of Physical Education( Masters program in fitness, exercise rehabilitation and nutritional care)
- Nutrition manager - NICHE, Bangalore worked with Ms. Sheela Krishnaswamy, renowned nutritionist, president Indian Dietetic Association- in Bengaluru.
- Conducted sports nutrition workshops in the Annual conference of the IDA at Bengaluru, Kolkata also in Rajkot, Cochin
- Speaker at Hyundai, Mind Tree, DHL
- Regularly appears on television- Sun TV, Vijay Tv and Vikatan digital TV.
KEY CERTIFICATIONSShe has a Post graduate degree in Food Service Management and Dietetics and has further specializations from international institutes
- First Indian to be certified with Graduate Diploma in Sports Nutrition by International Olympic Committee
- Sports nutrition course from Sports Dietitians Australia
- Level 2- Kinanthropometrist of ISAK, New Zealand
HONORARY POSITIONS :
- Member: FSSAI Working committee on Sports Supplements
- Chairperson of the Website team, Indian Dietetic Association (former)
- Member: Board of Studies Madras University (Home Science): Instrumental in preparing syllabus for VALUE ADDED CERTIFICATE PROGRAM for UG and PG Home Science students
- Board member of studies member – Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sport University (TNPESU)
“EATING AND BECOMING HEALTHY SHOULD’NT JUST BE A GOAL, IT SHOULD BECOME A WAY OF LIFE AND I AM COMMITTED TO HELPING YOU ACHIEVE THAT”